Some jewels from Mr. Michael Snyder’s post:
- Northern Alberta tinder dry right now.
- Most expensive natural disaster in the history of Canada
- Only rain will stop it now
- This could go on for months
- Americans probably won’t care because it’s Canada but they should because:
Last year more acres burned in the United States than we had ever seen before, and 2016 is already shaping up to be another very bad year.In fact, according to the National Interagency Fire Center we are already more than a million acres ahead of the pace that was set last year.
More abrupt climate change baby. And for it to happen in the tar sands lands…. what could Mother Nature be thinking?
Remember your climate change 101 –
- super storms
- huge, out of control wildfires
Abrupt climate change is exactly going to be like “hell on Earth”.